The DJI Osmo Mobile 3 smartphone gimbal carries over most of the features from the previous Osmo Mobile model with many improvements. It’s lighter than its predecessor, it’s now controlled with the DJI Mimo app for iOS or Android, it supports larger smartphones, features a new Sport mode, utilizes hand gesture control and body shape recognition, and it now supports Bluetooth 5.0. The handle has been redesigned so that the ports are all accessible when charging, it can fold down for storage, and the handheld experience has been made much more comfortable and accessible at a 15° angle.
- Supports up to 3.5″ wide smartphones
- Foldable design with redesigned ports, handle set at natural 15° angle
- Controllable range: -162.5 to 170.3° pan / -104.5 to 235.7° tilt / -85.1 to 252.2° roll
- Bluetooth 5.0 support
- Controllable speed: 120°/s max
- Built-in battery: Up to 15-hour run-time / 17.64Wh capacity, 2450mAh
- 1/4″-20 tripod mounting thread